Obsession With Sports
Adapted From: Muslims First
Published By: Al Kahaf Publications
Obsession With Sports
Adapted From: Muslims First
Published By: Al Kahaf Publications
The ‘Team’ That Plays Kuffar Sports In The Name Of ‘Deen’ – Beware!
‘3rd Inter Masaajid Soccer Tournament’
The Fatwa of Allah Ta’ala Enshrined in the Qur’an Majeed:
“Leave (shun) those people alone who regard their Deen as a play and sport.” (An’aam, 70)
The Fatwa of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam):
“Every Lawh (play, sport) of a Mu’min is Baatil (futile, Haraam and impermissible) besides three…” (Tirmizi)
Deen discourages sports, play and amusement as seen in the above Qur’anic Aayat and Hadith Shareef (the three exceptions in the Hadith does not approve soccer and cricket!).
Yet it is sad to note how a certain group of Muslims have openly and audaciously disobeyed these Laws of the Deen by arranging for a soccer tournament dubbing it a ‘3rd Inter Masajid Soccer Tournament’. It is sad to note how the word ‘Masaajid’ is misused and made into a ‘ball’ to be ‘kicked around’! Would Nabi (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) have approved and allowed the youngsters of Madinah Munawwarah to have a sporting activity of the Kuffar in the Blessed and Pure name of ‘Masjid’? What about Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Uthmaan, Hazrat Ali (Radhiyallahu anhum) (etc.) – would any of them allow for this Haraam?
Cloaking this kind of sport in the name of ‘Masaajid’ or ‘Deen’ which the Kuffar play and which is accompanied with music, liquor, Zina, scantily dressed women, hooliganism, barbarism, murders, suicides, betting, vulgarity, etc. is extremely erroneous and lamentable.
Nabi (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam)’s Loving Warning: “You will be with those whom you love (on Qiyaamat’s Day).” (Bukhari)
Parents that want their children NOT to be raised with the Kuffar on the Day of Qiyaamah who wallow in Janaabat, who are womanizers and drunkards that play this sport will NOT send their children to participate in this activity, even if ‘big’ and ‘famous’ Imaams or Moulanas will be among the organisers and referees/coaches!
(Visit our website and search ‘sport’, ‘world cup’ to view more details on sports)
Custodians of the Haq
The Haq Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Haq
“Speak the Haq even if it is bitter” (Hadith)
DARUL ULOOM DEOBAND, MAZAAHIRUL ULOOM AND TABLIGHI JAMAAT
A QUERY FROM MALAYSIA
RE: PERTAINING TO DIFFERENCES IN DARUL ULOOM DEOBAND AND MAZAHIRUL ULOOM SAHARANPUR
The reason for this enquiry is to have a proper and an unbiased understanding of the causes of the ikhtilaaf, operational approach and how the respected elders of the ‘opposing’ sides dealt with and treated each other. We also wish to defend ourselves from biased and wild attacks levelled by certain quarters.
1) Briefly, please explain what caused such huge differences and disputes which necessitated the split and the formation of opposing institutions regarding both the abovementioned Darul Ulooms.
2) Are there any marked differences in the operation and management of both sides in both Darul Ulooms?
3) We believed that Mashaaikh from each quarter accorded such love and respect normally witnessed and demonstrated by only pious Mashaaikh and Elders of the past. Could Maulana throw some light on this. We do hope that your reply will further enhance the image of the Institutes and Ulema in our sight. Was-salaam
(End of the query)
The concise replies to your questions are:
(1) Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Hubbud Dunya (love of the world) is the root of every evil.” Westerners, making a slight change in this narration say: “The love of money is the root of all evil.” According to Islam, everything besides Thikrullah and whatever aids Thikrullah, is the dunya, and Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: Ad-Dunya jeefah (The world is carrion).
It was this jeefah – the love of worldly carrion – which had caused the lamentable and heart-rending split in these August Institutions. Allah Ta’ala was given a back seat and the nafs took over, hence the daggers were drawn to cut the throats of one another.
(2) There is no marked difference in the modus operandi and systems of the opposing Darul Uloom camps. They teach the very same Aqeedah and Shariah.
(3) You are deluded in your understanding. If the respect and love which had diffused every capillary of the former Aakaabir who had established these wonderful Institutions had existed in the Ulama who were responsible for the fracas, then the satanic splits would not have occurred. But the nafs demanded the fulfilment of its dictates of hubbud dunya/jah and hub-e-maal, hence respect and love were expunged from the equation. Brother to understand these satanic developments it is necessary to be on the ground where we were and saw the unravelling shaitaaniyat at first hand.
We say with sadness that there is no conundrum in the differences between the then senior Ulama of Darul Uloom Deoband and Mazaahirul Uloom which led to the shaitaani split up of these two august Institutions of Ilm-e-Deen.
The one and only cause for the splits was Hubbud dunya/jah and Hubbul Maal –the love for the world and for name, fame and money. The very same evil has caused the split in the Tablighi Jamaat. However, regarding the Tabligh Jamaat, an additional factor was their haraam ghulu’. These twin diseases had overwhelmed the intelligence of the Ulama, hence they became forgetful of the Objective of Life and of the Hisaab in Qiyaamah. They hankered after the jeefah (carrion) of the dunya, hence they became implacable enemies.
The splits were not motivated by Deeni objectives. The Deen was the furthest from the minds of the contending Ulama. Brother, we are in the era known as Aakhiruz Zamaan. These kinds of fitnah have been predicted by Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam). Instead of being Guiding Stars in the darkness for the Ummah, the Ulama have become pirates and misguides.
The Ulama are concerned with their mini-empires, their particular Darul Uloom buildings. They lack vision. They are not concerned with the Ummah burning in the fires of fisq, fujoor, bid’ah, kufr and fitnah.
Darul Uloom Deoband had committed one of the worst acts of Shaitaaniyat when the Ulama had organized the 100 year merrymaking festival to celebrate the centenary of Darul Uloom Deoband. It was a haraam celebration from beginning to end. It was a lamentable and grievous betrayal of the Deen and of the Maqaasid for which the Akaabir had established that august Institution.
Brother, Ilm is no longer imparted for the Pleasure of Allah Ta’ala. The objective of Ilm today has become satanic. It is being imparted for worldly objectives, and this was predicted by our Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam). Since the hearts iof the Ulama of this era are corrupt to the core, their brains have become fossilized
and incapable of seeing the light of Hidaayat. All fear for Allah Ta’ala has departed from them. Therefore they have become a Jamaat of Bootlickers – bootlicking and emulating the Yahood and Nasaara right into the “lizard’s hole”.
The Ahaadith are replete with predictions of the type of Ulama-e-Soo’ of the later times – times such as we are currently experiencing. Just imagine, Ulama or so-called Ulama or Munaafiqs posing as Ulama and masquerading as Muslims – going to the kuffaar court to plead for the Musaajid to remain closed – pleading for the Daily Fardh and Jumuah Salaat to be banned, and trying with might and main to prove to the kuffaar court that the Houses of Allah are the worst spreaders of disease.
In former times, every Madrasah was a veritable Khaanqah and every Ustaad was a Shaikh who diligently kept under observation the Akhlaaq of his students. But the Darul Ulooms are now staffed by only mercenaries. The only objectives are the dunya and the nafs. That is the root cause of the problems and the infighting in every Madrasah. The contending groups are jockeying for cheap and stupid power to gain cheap and stupid publicity and fuloos (carrion money).
This was the only cause for the break up of Darul Uloom Deoband, Mazaahirul Uloom and for the Tabligh Jamaat. O our Brother! Cry and complain to Allah Ta’ala. May Allah Ta’ala have mercy on this errant and lost Ummah.
As bitter as the reality is, the Haqq has to be proclaimed. We do not belong to those about whom the Qur’aan Majeed says:
“They take their Ulama and their Buzroogs as gods besides Allah, and also Isaa Ibn Maryam (they take him for a rabb).”
12 Ramadhaan 1441 – 6 May 2020
Golf Days & The ‘Masaajid’
GOLF DAYS AND ALL KUFFAAR SPORTING EVENTS ARE HARAAM!!!