THE BID’AH ‘SEERAH JALSAH’ AND THE TRINITY OF IBLEES
Radio ‘Islam’ is organizing a ‘seerah jalsah’ in Johannesburg and Durban. Na’ts will be sung and lectures delivered by Ismail Menk, Ebrahim Bham and Sulaiman Moola. In Johannesburg the jalsah will be held in the Nurul Islam Musjid in Lenasia, and in Durban in the Hindu Orient Hall. What is the status of these seerah jalsahs in terms of the Shariah?
(1) These so-called ‘seerah jalsahs’ are merrymaking functions of bid’ah, fisq and fujoor.
(2) Singing naa’ts for public entertainment is haraam. These singers are faasiqs and faajirs. It is haraam to listen to their singing.
(3) The triumvirate of fussaaq/fujjaar speakers, namely the Salafi Menk, the Reverend Abraham Bham and the jaahil actor Solly Moola constitute the Trinity of Iblees. These three are confirmed agents of Iblees. It is not permissible to listen to their zukhruful qawl (satanically adorned) talks nor is it permissible to perform Salaat behind them. They are members of the Shayaateenul ins wal jinn fraternity – human and jinn devils.
The preponderance of juhala-e-soo’ (evil ignoramuses) masquerading as ulama has been predicted by Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam).
(4) The radio which you have dubbed ‘radio islam’ is actually Radio Shaitaan or Radio Devil. This radio is the worst La’nat which has settled on the Muslim community in South Africa. All the juhala ‘molvis’ associated with this Trap of Iblees, are fussaaq and fujjaar of the worst order. It is haraam to listen to anything, even qiraa’t, disgorged by this appendage of Iblees.
(5) About the bid’ah and evil which these devilish bogus ‘molvis’ disseminate in the community of ignoramuses, Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas’ood (Radhiyallahu anhu) said:
“What will be your condition when you will be engulfed by such a fitnah which will render the elderly senile and the young will become old, and it (the fitnah) will be considered by the people (the juhala) to be Sunnah? If anything from it (the fitnah) is left out, they will say that a Sunnat has been abandoned.”
The people asked: “When will that be?” Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas’ood (Radhiyallahu anhu) responded: “When your Ulama (Ulama-e-Haqq) have departed (being in their graves); when your qaaris (and na’t singers) will be in abundance; when your Fuqaha will be few; when your rulers will be abundant; when your trustworthy ones will be few; when the world will be acquired with the amal of the Aakhirah, and when Ilm (Knowledge of the Deen) will be imparted for reasons other than the Deen.”
This prediction is materializing most vividly in our day. It attests to the Truth of the Nubuwwat of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam). The bid’ah, fisq, fujoor and even kufr which the shaitaani gangs of molvis and sheikhs such as the Trinity of Iblis, the NNB jamiat shayaateen and the MJC conglomerate of shayaateen and murtaddeen, have innovated and introduced in the community are worse that the bid’aat of the Barelwi Qabar Pujaari sect. Even their acts of grave-worship are not as rotten and devilish as the villainy of the Trinity of Iblees and the gangs of Devils masquerading as Ulama. May Allah Ta’ala save this ignorant Muslim community from the evil shaitaani tentacles and shaitaani depredations of the Trinity of Iblees and the other gangs of agents of Iblees prowling around as ‘ulama’.
5 Jamaadil Ula 1440 -12 January 2019