About Dr. Meehan
Jim Meehan, MD is an ophthalmologist and preventive medicine specialist with over 20 years
of experience and advanced training in immunology, inflammation, and infectious disease. He
has performed well over 10,000 surgical procedures. His research experience includes
investigating associations between military vaccinations and Gulf War Syndrome. Dr. Meehan
is also trained in internal medicine, addiction medicine, endocrinology, integrative medicine,
functional medicine, and nutrition.
Dr. Meehan is a former editor of the medical journal, “Ocular Immunology and Inflammation.”
Dr. Meehan has peer-reviewed thousands of medical research studies. With this experience
and expertise, Dr. Meehan has dedicated his career to protecting his patients and the public
from the fraud, corruption, and pseudoscience so often used by agents and agencies whose
motives and interests have resulted in American medicine and pharmaceutical drugs
becoming the third leading cause of death in the United States.
● Decades of the highest-level scientific evidence (meta-analyses of multiple randomized
controlled trials) overwhelmingly conclude that medical masks are ineffective at
preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, including SAR-CoV-2.
● Those arguing for masks are relying on low-level evidence (observational retrospective
trials and mechanistic theories), none of which are powered to counter the evidence,
arguments, and risks of mask mandates.
● The majority of the population is at very low to almost no risk of severe or lethal disease
from CoVID-19. Children are at an extraordinarily low risk of dying from CoVID-19.
Based on CDC published data, 99.99815% of children that contract CoVID-19 survive.
● Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 among children in schools and daycares is very rare.
● Masks worn properly are well documented to cause harm to their wearers. Masks worn
improperly, re-used, or contaminated are dangerous.
● Any reasonable risk to benefit analysis of medical masks concludes that the risks
overwhelmingly outweigh the benefits.
● Children are at imminent risk of harm from mask mandates
About Dr. Meehan