“Never will you find a change for the Sunnah of Allah.” (Qur’aan)
SHAITAAN VERSUS SHAITAAN-
TRUMP trumps THE SATANIST PROJECTS OF BILL GATES
US PRESIDENT CANCELS BILL GATES PROJECT
gistkonnect 11:48 PM BREAKING NEWS:
US PRESIDENT CANCELLED BILL GATES PROJECT KNOWN AS ID2020.
The President of United States of America, Donald Trump has recently done the following.
- Made vaccines voluntary not mandatory. Military will check purity and distribute vaccines.
- Defunded World Health Organisation (W.H.O) forever and wants an investigation into its operations.
- Cancelled the Democrats HR bill, known as the Covid -19 TRACE Act that was the basis for Bill Gates’s diagnosis and tracking project, which was also cancelled.
- Cancels Bill Gates project known as ID2020.
- Opened a complaint platform to report censorship on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. It was overrun with complaints. They got the evidence.
- Stopped 5G rollout nationwide.
- Executive Order to reopen states: Governors who refuse to reopen will be sued.
- Executive Order for White House to take over all Electrical Grids: Which will include Internet servers, Broadcasting systems, Electronic systems. (Red Flag)
- Declares places of worship ‘Essential Services.’ Some mayors are fining people for going to church.
- Applauded Australia and 116 countries for insisting on a China Probe into the spread of Covid-19 despite several threats from China about refusing critical exports.
(End of report)
In the Plan of Allah Azza Wa Jal, even shayaateen are spanned in to give effect to the decrees of Allah Ta’ala. It is of the Sunnah of Allah Azza Wa Jal to punish Muslim treasonists and rebels (fussaaq and fujjaar) with kuffaar domination and oppression. After such Athaab has run its destined course, Allah Ta’ala pits kuffaar against kuffaar.
But the end of Athaab for Muslims is possible only when the vast majority of the Ummah repents and resolves to submit to the Sunnah as the Sahaabah had shown and conveyed it to the Ummah. The Qur’aan Majeed states:
“Turn towards Allah in repentance- all of you in unison – so that you may attain victory.”
21 Jamaadil Awwal 1442 – 5 January 2021