SIMPLE PRINCIPLE FOR MUSLIM UNITY-
WORK WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE SHARIAH
Muslim unity cannot be built on a basis which conflicts with the Shariah. To achieve ‘Muslim unity’ Islamic principles cannot be nullified. There can never be Muslim unity if the rules and teachings of the Shariah are abandoned. Muslim unity cannot become a reality if the Sunnah is violated.
Those involved in the following activities should take note of the simple principle above:
- Supporting ‘Islamic’ radio stations with womens’ voices
- Watching and supporting Ulama that appear on television
- Looking at and forwarding pictures of Ulama posing or giving bayaans
- Supporting/following Ulama that use Facebook and twitter and other social media platforms forwarding around pictures and videos in the name of Daawat and Tableegh
- Sending out motivational Islamic sayings, Hadeeth, Quraan Ayaats with pictures of people, animals or music in the background
- Forwarding Video Bayaans of Ulama via cell phones
- Attending the talks of Ulama at haraam venues (churches, sports venues etc.)
- Attending the programmes of Ulama that are in conflict with the Sunnah (naat jalsas, halqah zikrs, Seerah functions in Rabi ul Awwal, Qiraat competitions, community breakfasts at resturants/sports fieds etc.)
- Supporting Ulama involved in accepting astronomical calculations for determining the new Islamic month
- Joining Ulama in celebrating Eid the same day as Makkah in the name of Global Islamic unity
- Attending gatherings for women such as Spring souks, fund raising dinners etc in the name of Islam
- Going with Ulama on holiday ship cruises in the name of Islam
- Supporting Ulama that are encouraging women to attend the Musjid/ Eidgah etc.
- Associating with Ulama that are rubbing shoulders with beardless ‘sheikhs’ from abroad, ‘scholars’ not dressed according to the Sunnah, kufaar government personalities, and attending their gatherings in the name of Daawat and Tableegh
- Sending children for Islamic studies at universities
- Sending children to ‘Islamic Schools’
- Joining Ulama for sport functions/fishing camps etc. in the name of Deen
- Sitting for mass I’tikaaf gatherings organised by any Sheikh
- Women going out on journies in the name of Daawat and Tableegh
- Trying to spread the message of Islam in any way that conflicts with the Shariah
SAVE YOURSELF – DON’T BE FOOLED
CHECK FOR YOURSELF – REFLECT AND ASSESS YOUR LEADERS
Many of us innocently think we are involved in Deeni activities or attending Deeni programmes but don’t realise how we are part of betraying the Shariah and the Sunnah. Be very careful which Ulama you follow, no matter how pious they may seem to be, if they are involved in any outward acts against the teachings of the shariah in the name of Islam no matter how small it may seem to be, then stay far from them. The only criterion is the Sunnah and the Shariah, if this is not honoured then they will most definitly lead you astray.
WE CANNOT USE HARAAM TO INVITE TO HALAAL!!!
To see unity among the Muslims become instrumental in preserving the Shariah by 3 steps:
- Abstaining from these so-called Islamic activities mentioned above.
- Stay out of the company of those who promote it.
- Make others aware, save them from being part of it. Unity of Muslims is inextricably interwoven with obedience to Allah Ta’ala–with submission to His commands–by means of following the Sunnah of Rasulullaah (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam). Unity of Muslims can be acquired only if the hearts are purified from the evil and bestial attributes of the nafs and supplanted with high and noble qualities of moral excellence (Akhlaaq-e-Hameedah).