FONG KONG HARAAM, HUMILIATING TERMS FOR THE MUSAAJID IN LUSAKA
MUSLIMS OF LUSAKA! REJECT THE SATANIC CONDITIONS! DO NOT ATTEND THE MUSAAJID! PERFORM SALAAT AT HOME! ‘SALAAT’ THE WAY THE GESTAPO MOB IS ORGANIZING IS HARAAM AND NOT VALID!
A Brother from Lusaka writes:
The management of the Jame Masjid in Lusaka have issued the following salaah instructions regarding the opening of the masaajid on 19 May, as attached.
“Esteemed members of the Community,
We hope and pray that you are well and safe in this blessed month of Ramadhaan. As Muslims we have done very well in countering the covid-19 pandemic, and we commend the Community in observing the regulations in these difficult times.
Alhamdulillah, through the grace and mercy of the Almighty, permission to perform Salah for 200 Musallees has been granted.
We are pleased to inform the Jaame Masjid Musallees that effective TODAY 20TH MAY, 2020 ASR SALAH the Masjid will be open.
Salaah times for Ramadhan only shall be as follows:
SALAAH JAMAT TIME
MAGHRIB IMMEDIATELY AFTER AZAAN
1ST Jamaat for Juma Salah will be at 12:30
2nd Jamaat for Juma Salaah will be at 13:30
We kindly urge everyone to understand the situation and corporate fully.
Detailed guidelines have been attached hereunder, to be strictly adhered to.
1. Kindly STAY AWAY if you have any FLU SYMPTOMS.
2. Elderly members of the Community are highly recommended to continue performing
3. Please perform Wudhu at home.
4. Please try to bring your own musallah/prayer mat.
5. Please follow all sanitization procedures that have been put in place.
6. Please note that you will not be allowed into the masjid and masjid yard without a face
7. Please ensure you have the mask on during your entire stay in the masjid and masjid yard.
8. Please follow all social distancing procedures that have been put in place.
9. Please refrain from handshakes and hugs.
10. Please refrain from gatherings in the Masjid and the Masjid yard before and after Salaah.
11. All those staying within walking distance from the masjid yard are requested to come
walking to the masjid.
12. Do NOT park vehicles outside the masjid yard. If the front yard is full kindly make use of
the Madrasah yard behind.
13. Please cooperate with the public management team that has been appointed by the mutawallis of the masjid. Included in their duties will be to monitor adherence to the sanitization procedures and refusing entry to anyone not wearing a face mask. The masjid management team humbly requests each individual to understand the current situation and give their full support by cooperating.
14. Please note that mandatory registration will be done for each Musallee.
Kindly follow the registration procedures by sending your name, Address and contact number via SMS or WhatsApp to 0777275282. Your access code will then be sent to you which will be required for any entry into the Mosque thereafter.
For & on behalf of Jaame Masjid Management
Similar notices are now being sent out by other masaajid in the city. Although it appears that many of the mutawallis of the various masaajid seemed reluctant to open the masaajid in the proper shariah manner, and not according to the ludicrous points above, there has been growing pressure by the musallis to open the masaajid.
This appears to be a huge mockery of the most fundamental hukm of Deen. Please advise on how we should perform our salaah given all the restrictions above?
Jazakallah (End of the Brother’s letter)
Never should Muslims submit to these humiliating, haraam terms and conditions which this Gestapo (the management committee of the Musjid) grovelling in a cesspool of kufr takes pride in imposing on Muslims.
Every condition is haraam and kufr. Also, the najaasat of the sanitizer rijs consisting of 70% alcohol renders the user impure (napaak).
In these trying satanic circumstances of the devil’s lockdown, perform Salaat at home in the proper manner prescribed by the Shariah. Let the Musaajid remain deserted to testify on the Day of Qiyaamah for the kufr and satanic infractions of these Gestapo entities who have assumed the role of the satanists. Just imagine the degree of shaitaaniyat! Policing satanically the Musaajid and controlling satanically the Musaajid as if they have inherited the Houses of Allah from their fathers.
Muslims should not contribute a cent to these evil shaitaani management committees which pillage and plunder the sanctity of the Musaajid. They furthermore have lost their Imaan. They are Munaafiqs. They reject the explicit Fatwa of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who stated unequivocally:
“Laa adwaa” – There is no contagion. In flagrant and blasphemous denial of our Nabi’s Fatwa, this Gestapo Satanist says: “Adwaa”- Disease is contagious. Only those bereft of Imaan are capable of disgorging such blatant kufr then perfidiously persist in professing themselves to be Muslims.
Their belief in the concept propounded by the atheists is Sareeh (Explicit) kufr. Their Imaan is eliminated. Their marriages are nullified by this kufr belief. The La’nat of Allah Ta’ala and His Malaaikah descend on scoundrels who pollute and desanctify the Musaajid with the plethora of the hideous conditions of kufr.
28 Ramadhaan 1441 – 22 May 2020