21 Sha’baan 1433 – 11 July 2012
NASEEHAT BY MAULANA FAZLUR RAHMAAN A’ZAMI
(Shaikhul Hadith of Daarul Uloom Azaadville)
ON A RANGE OF HARAAM ISSUES
PERPETRATED BY THE NNB JAMIAT
The following is a translation from the Urdu letter of Naseehat which Maulana Fazlur Rahmaan Sahib wrote to Maulana Abbaas Ali Jeena, the president of the NNB Jamiat of Fordsburg:
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
14 Rajab 1433 – 5 June 2012
Respected Janaab Maulana Abbaas Ali Jeena Sahib and the executive members of the Jamiat (Daamat baraakatuhum),
I hope that you all are fine. You had requested naseehat from me, hence you had desired to meet me. Insha’Allah, we shall meet. However, before meeting, I wish to present some issues to you. ‘I intend nothing but islaah (rectitude/reformation) as much as I am able to. And, my taufeeq is only with Allah. On Him do I repose trust and unto Him to I turn.”
(1) Islamic Schools: Many Ulama-e-Kiraam are the Ameer and patrons of Muslim and Islamic schools. There is no arrangement of Shar’i purdah at these schools. But this is not impossible. There are some schools by way of model in this country. Therefore, arrangement should be made for it (i.e. for observance of purdah).
(2) Makaateeb and Madaaris: In some places there is no purdah arrangement even in the Madaaris and Makaateeb. Although these institutions are not under the Jamiatul Ulama, nevertheless Ulama related to the Jamiat are running these institutions. This will have an adverse effect on the Jamiat.
(3) Radio Islam: I am opposed to the programs conducted by women. Before it was heard that women will not be brought (on to the radio). However, a fatwa of permissibility had arrived, and along with it have the women arrived.
A fatwa for the permissibility of TV will also be acquired. (Note: This letter was written on 5 June. The fatwa of permissibility for Dajjaal’s Eye is already being promoted by the NNB Jamiat – The Majlis).
What does the Jamiat contemplate initiating a TV station? A fatwa for the permissibility of interest (riba) will also be acquired. What! Will that (riba) also be made permissible? Women are coming to the Muslim schools without Hijaab. What, will they then not appear on TV? This too is another danger.
(4) Secular Education: The Jamiat is narrating numerous fadhaa-il (virtues) of secular education. It appears that the education of (secular) schools and of the Madaaris are (now) on par. However, the reality is that the fadhaa-il of Knowledge which are extolled in the Qur’aan and Hadith refers to Divine Wahi (Revelation from Allah Ta’ala). Secular (worldly) education pertains to (mundane) professions which are required for facilitating worldly needs. There are no virtues and encouragement narrated for this (i.e. secular education). Undoubtedly, Muslim society needs secular education. The majority of the Ummah is in fact inclined to it (and in fact most Muslims are engrossed in its pursuit – The Majlis).
People are sending their sons and daughters to colleges and universities, and they are sending their children in contravention of the Shariah. Much moral corruption has ensued as a consequence of the intermingling of boys and girls.. Approximately 90% of the boys and girls are engaged in the acquisition of secular education, and in the Darul Ulooms there are perhaps 10%. (In fact, not even 1% of Muslim children are attending Darul Ulooms – The Majlis). There is a need for reformation in it (i.e. the pursuit and methodology of imparting of secular education. – The Majlis). There is no need for encouraging secular education. (That is because almost all Muslim children are pursuing secular education, and that too in a haraam environment – The Majlis). Secular education may be acquired within the confines of the Shariah.
(5) The Ulama and Universities: The Ulama are being encouraged to go to universities (i.e.by the NNB clique of molvies –The Majlis). We are opposed to this. This (i.e. university education) is only for worldly benefit. There is no benefit for the Deen in it. Mingling with females occur at universities. As a consequence of the relationship with the Yahood and Nasaara, laxity in the Deen and apologetism are created (at university). If one (i.e. the university student) does not have a relationship with Da’wat or with a Buzrug, there is the danger of deviation (going astray –dhalaalat). People such as Rushi are spawned by universities. We have observed that our Buzrugs had always detested this. The example of Mufti taqi Uthmaano (madda zilluhu) is a rare case. The functions of the UIlama are Da’wat, Ta’leem and Tazkiya (i.e. Reformation of the Nafs). These are the functions of the Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).
(6) SANHA: There are doubts regarding SANHA. After going to the abattoir it was observed that the method of slaughtering cattle was not reliable. (it was devoid of confidence). For this reason the Mufti over here forbids (consumption) of SANHA certified beef. People have apprized (us) of this.
Prior to Thabah (slaughter), a bullet is shot (into the head of the animal) If Thabah is not effected immediately, the animal will die. Most of the slaughterers are Muslim in name. They are not persons of the Deen. SANHA’s supervisors are not always present, and the one who shoots the bullet is not a Muslim.
Once I had the occasion of visiting SANHA’s office. I observed a woman in attendance. All the those being served (by the female) were Ulama-e-Kiraam. (In fact, ulama-e-soo’ – The Majlis) What! Was there no male available for rendering service?
(7) Television: Hitherto, people (i.e. Muslims) are viewing television with trepidation (i.e. with their conscience agitating and militating against the vile – The Majlis). After the appearance of the Ulama of the Jamiatul Ulama on TV, people will become audacious. This (i.e. television) is such an instrument of immorality and evil over which control cannot be exercised. There are many examples of this in the Shariah. We are opposed to it (i.e. to television and the Ulama appearing thereon). In such a scenario even a superficial post of responsibility is unacceptable. (We have understood from this statement that the Maulana means any post in the NNB Jamiat – is not acceptable whilst this haraam state of affairs reigns – The Majlis)
(8) The Error of the Awards: Most assuredly, the Ulama who had gone to collect the awards (i.e. the haraam radio awards at the wine and dine, zina and music function – The Majlis) had erred. If they were aware that this would be the state of affairs (at the awarding ceremony), then there was no scope for attending. Waleemah is Sunnat. However, to attend the Waleemah at such kind of function, especially for the Ulama, is not permissible. How then could it be permissible to attend (such a haraam function –The Majlis) for collecting awards?
If they (the Ulama) had gone by error, then they should have presented an explanation, viz., Insha’Allah, in future this will not again happen. But, those who had attended are not prepared for this. These awards have no (beneficial) effect on the broadcasting of radio islam. What affinity to these non-Muslims have with Islamic service? There merely gave the awards because their machinery is being used. In my opinion these steps (taken by the NNB’s haraam Radio Shaitaan molvies – The Majlis) are the introduction to great damage. People will see in the future what all will happen (in the wake of the perpetrations of these ulama-e-soo’ – The Majlis) May Allah Ta’ala save us from Fitnah. Fitnah emerge from the Ulama and the Fitnah will rebound on them. May Allah Ta’ala protect us. Was-salaam
COMMENT OF THE MAJLIS
The penultimate statement made by Maulana Fazlur Rahmaan Sahib is part of the following Hadith: “Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Soon will there dawn an age when nothing will remain of Islam but its name; nothing will remain of the Qur’aan, but its text. Their Musaajid will be beautifully adorned structures, but devoid of guidance. Their Ulama will be the vilest (most evil) under the canopy of the sun. From them will emerge Fitnah, and the Fitnah will rebound on them (hemming them in and destroying them).:
It is our fervent supplication (dua) that Allah Ta’ala rewards Maulana Fazlur Rahmaan Sahib for having proclaimed the Haqq. In this suffocating age of Kitmaanul Haqq (concealment of the Haqq), trampling on the Haqq and satanic interpretation of the Deen by the ulama-e-soo’, the Maulana’s Amr Bil Ma’roof Nahy Anil Munkar comes as a fresh breeze.
Alhamdulillah! It is being observed that many Ulama, mostly members of the NNB Jamiat, are coming out forcefully against the haraam television perpetration of Reverend Abraham and his handful of henchmen who have hijacked the old Jamiatul Ulama Transvaal, and are now clinging on in a desperate plot to maintain their hegemony.
Shaitaan is an extremely cunning ustaadh of evil and immorality. He presents his Satanism to molvies such as NNB Jamiat molvies led by the Reverend, in ‘deeni’ colours. He presents subtle arguments such as the benefits in pork, benefits in liquor, benefits in riba, benefits in zina and benefits in Dajjaal’s Eye (television) to beguile and entangle the miscreant molvis in his impure tentacles. Then these mudhilleen (guides of deviation and satanism) fabricate ‘fatwas of jawaaz’ (rulings of permissibility) to legalize and halaalize all of these wares of Iblees. Warning these miserable deceits, the Qur’aan Majeed says: “Do not follow in the footsteps of shaitaan. Verily, he commands you with only immorality and evil.”
The attitude of these shayaateenul ins (human devils) who halaalize all the prohibitions of Allah Ta’ala is absolutely mind-boggling. Who, even among the laymen, could a few years ago imagine an august body such as the Jamiatul Ulama Transvaal slipping into such a horrible abyss and mess of fisq and fujoor (vice, immorality, zina and moral perversion) which occasions the legalization of flagrant vice? Riba, pictures of animate objects, music, television, zina radio talks, mingling with scantily clad faajiraat, faasiqaat and faahishaat, frocking at wine and dine kuffaar functions, promoting homosexuality on a satanic medium dubbed ‘radio islam’, abandonment of Hijaab, etc., have all been elevated to the pedestal of ‘jawaaz’ (permissibility) by only satanic personnel attached to the Jamiatul Ulama Transvaal which has now been transformed into the NNB Jamiat (The No Name Brand Jamiat of Fordsburg).
For the benefit of the Muslim community, we need to throw some light on the NNB Jamiat. The NNB Jamiat is NOT the Jamiatul Ulama Transvaal. The actual Jamiatul Ulama is now a defunct body, having gone out of existence when the Rt. (or Lt) Reverend Abraham Bum with his small clique of cronies hijacked the organization whilst retaining the designation, Jamiatul Ulama. The title, NNB Jamiat, does not refer to the overwhelming majority of Ulama of the region formerly known as Transvaal. The NNB Jamiat refers specifically to Reverend Abraham and his clique of cronies. There are numerous –in fact the majority – Ulama in Transvaal who abhor the satanism which the Reverend chap is disseminating deceptively in the name of the Jamiat. The many Ulama of that region who have written against the current Dajjaal’s Eye debacle, and the many Ulama who are verbally voicing themselves against the shaitaani perpetration of the Reverend & Clique, all testify to their abhorrence for the haraamology which has become the special science of the Reverend & Clique which constitute the NNB Jamiat of Fordsburg.
Whilst innumerable laymen in the Muslim community view television fully understanding that they are indulging in sin, these shaitaani molvi agents of Iblees are legalizing these Kabaa-ir (Major Sins), and are desperately struggling to eliminate whatever conscience and inhibition to evil there still exist in the hearts of sinful Muslims. It is time for the Transvaal Ulama to ignominiously boot out from the Jamiat the khanaazeer which have polluted every rank in the Jamiat. Part of the divine mission of Hadhrat Nabi Isaa (alayhis salaam), after his descent to earth in close proximity to Qiyaamah, will be the destruction of two specific evils: khanaazeer and the saleeb (swines and crosses). Both these evils have become associated with the NNB Jamiat clique of mudhilleen, about whom Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Verily, I fear for my Ummah the aimmah mudhilleen.”
The mudhilleen are such agents of shaitaan who prowl on the surface of the earth in the guise of Ulama. While these “shayaateen fi juthmaanil ins” (devils in human bodies – Hadith) are here to stay since this dunya has been created to be the abode of conflict between Haqq and baatil – vice and virtue – it does not behove the many Ulama-e-Haqq to seek refuge in silence for fear of controversy. Controversy and disunity for Allah’s Sake are natural consequences of Amr Bil Ma’roof Nahy Anil Munkar. This earth is meant for controversy, and controversy is the logical effect of the propagation of the Tauheed of Islam It is essential for the Ulama to heed Allah’s praise for those who remain steadfast and unflinching on the Haqq. He says in the Qur’aan about them: “They do not fear the insults of those who insult.”
Last Updated on Thursday, 09 April 2020