QUOTING QUR’AAN AND HADITH HAS ALSO BECOME KUFR
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Whoever speaks a lie on me intentionally, should prepare his abode in the Fire.”
Bootlicking Munaafiqeen and Zanaadaqah are circulating Ahaadith of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and satanically relating these to the current ‘plague’ in a nefarious bid to mislead ignorant Muslims with the idea that the measures which they (these Munaafiqeen) have adopted in total contravention of the Shariah, find support and sanction in Islam. But this shaitaani notion is furthest from the truth. It is pure kufr. Their attempt to justify their kufr measures and kufr beliefs with Ahaadith is KUFR.
Some anonymous Munaafiq or Munaafiqeen are circulating 11 Ahaadith claiming these to be in support of the anti-Shariah measures such as closing the Musaajid, abolishing Jamaat and Jumuah Salaat, etc. Not a single one of these Ahaadith has the slightest bearing on the current Athaab which Allah Azza Wa Jal has dispatched to apprehend and punish us for our misdeeds, transgression and rebellion.
(1) The Hadith regarding ‘running away from the leper’, has been given a kufr interpretation. It is satanically presented in a manner in total conflict with the ahkaam of the Shariah as commanded by Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam). Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) himself negated this baatil, shaitaani interpretation by eating from one bowl with a leper. Nabi-e-Kareem (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) took hold of the leper’s hand, and dipped it into the bowl from which Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) also ate. Emphasizing ‘La adwaa’, Nabi-e-Kareem (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) commented to the leper: “Eat and have trust on Allah”. That is: whatever happens is by the decree of Allah Azza Wa Jal. Not an atom can move without His command. Thus, practically our Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) refuted and negated the satanic idea which the Munaafiqeen are peddling in their attempts to bootlick. Our Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) further emphasized the negation by explicitly stating: ‘La adwaa’ –There is no contagion.’
The advice to ‘flee’ from the leper, according to the unanimous opinion of the Authorities of the Shariah, was constrained by two factors: (a) Dhaeef (weak) Imaan of the masses, and (b) Tarahhuman (as a mercy) and shafqatan (because of affection). These factors along with the differences of the Ulama shall, Insha-Allah, be explained in a subsequent article.
(2) There is no such hadith which states: “Those with contagious diseases should be kept away from those who are healthy.” Attributing this LIE to Imaam Bukhaari and Imaam Muslim is compounded KUFR. It is in stark conflict with the authentic Hadith in which Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) categorically refuted the contagion idea by explicitly saying: “La adwaa”. The act of fabricating confirms that these munaafiqeen are doomed to be the inmates of Jahannam according to what Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said.
(3) The Hadith regarding not entering a land where a plague is ravaging, is a half-truth. The very same Hadith instructs that those who are in that land, should not take flight. In fact it is akin to kufr to cowardly run like rats abandoning the ailing ones or fearing death. Flight from a plague-stricken area is explicitly prohibited by the Qur’aan. The Shariah commands amal (practical implementation) of both instructions in the Hadith. Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) commanded:
(a) Do not enter a plague-stricken region.
(b) Do not flee from a plague-stricken region.
The People of Imaan bow their heads in submission. We accept and practice both commands. We are not interested in the rationale and reasons underlying the commands. Our obligation is only to submit and follow while these rotten munaafiqeen concealing their kufr pretend to follow. By whimsically accepting one portion of the Hadith and rejecting the other portion, they come under the severe Qur’aanic stricture and rebuke:
“What! Do you believe in part of the Kitaab and reject part of it? The
compensation for this (kufr) for the one who practices it (such kufr)
is nothing but disgrace in this world, and on the Day of Qiyaamah he
will be assigned to the severest punishment (in Hell-Fire).”
(Al-Baqarah, Aayat 85)
Furthermore, this Hadith does not say that the plague is ‘contagious’ as the moron munaafiqeen have attempted to convey deceptively by inserting in brackets the word, ‘contagious’. This is another LIE which makes Jahannam Waajib for these rats. Not even remotely is there an implication in the Hadith indicating ‘travel ban’ claimed by the morons. There is absolutely no relationship between the Hadith and the ‘travel ban’ which panic-stricken governments have been stampeded into.
(4) The Hadith, and there are many such Ahaadith, which prohibit causing haram to people, has no relationship with the command to follow Rasulullah’s instructions relevant to a plague. These are narrations of general import applicable to everyday life and in all circumstances. While the munaafiqeen attempt to extravasate capital for their kufr cause from this Hadith, it runs counter to their idea. They are indicted for causing harm to others with all their haraam measures. Great harm, misery, inconvenience and suffering have been caused to humanity by the panic measures introduced to combat the disease. Never did the Sahaabah or any segment of the Ummah after them, nor any Islamic country ever introduce the measures of hardship or even a semblance of such measures into which the authorities have been stampeded into in this day.
Furthermore, by running away like rats from the ailing people, they are causing great harm. In the midst of the battlefield the rats are fleeing to save their lives. But Maut will arrest them. Allah Ta’ala says in the Qur’aan: “No person will die except at the appointed time with Allah’s command.”
(5) Another heinous lie is their fabrication: “Those who stay at home to protect themselves and others are under the protection of Allah.” Attributing this fabrication to Musnad Ahmed they further indurate their kufr. The term ‘bait’ (house / home) in the context does not have a literal meaning. It refers to the region or locality where the plague has struck. If it was of literal import, the Sahaabah would have implemented it during the Plague of Amwaas in which tens of thousands, including senior Sahaabah, were killed and martyred. Those for whom the plague was an Athaab, were killed, and those for whom it was a Shahaadat, were martyred. No one during the plague was confined by authority to remain indoors as we are subjected to currently. The people emerged from their homes and flocked to the Musaajid for Salaat. The Musaajid were not closed. Jamaat Salaat was not banned in the Musaajid. Jumuah Salaat was not cancelled. And, the Athaan was not interpolated with the words: Salloo fi buyootikum. The Salaat sufoof formed normally, shoulder to shoulder.
(6) That the entire earth has been made valid for Salaat does not cancel the Wujoob (Compulsion) of performing Salaat with Jamaat in the Musjid. It does not cancel Jumuah Salaat in the Musjid. The entire earth has NOT been made a Musjid in the technical meaning of the Shariah. The Hadith only means that Salaat is valid wherever one is able to perform it. No one has an excuse for foregoing Salaat. The Hadith does not abolish the Waajib acts of Salaat which incumbently require a Musjid for their performance. The Wujoob of performing the Fardh Jamaat Salaat in the Musjid has such great and imperative importance that Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) threatened to burn down the houses of those who do not attend the Musjid for Fardh Salaat. Now if the Musjid had the insignificant connation attributed to it by the munaafiq agents of Iblees, what is the meaning of burning down the houses of those who do not attend the Musjid to perform Salaat with Jamaat? The urination of Iblees into the brains of the munaafiqeen has caused the disease of intellectual necrosis, hence the glaring kufr which these miserable shayaateenul ins commit. The Musjid is inextricably interwoven with the valid and proper discharge of the Daily Fardh and Jumuah Salaat. The rubbish kufr which the munaafiqeen excrete qualifies them for Hell-Fire.
(7) Undoubtedly, there is a cure for every disease. But the atheists are ignorant of these cures. The only ‘remedy’ they have is the conspiratorial vaccine poison designed by the enemies of mankind for the satanic and pernicious objective of decimating humanity for the assertion of the hegemony of their hallucinated ‘new world-one state’ which the Yahood are plotting.
While there is a cure for every disease, in terms of Islam there is NO cure for a plague. A plague is Allah’s Punishment. Nothing, no medicine and no measures can thwart the Athaab of Allah Azza Wa Jal. It is kufr compounded to believe that vaccines and medicines can prevent the Athaab of Allah Azza Wa Jal following its divinely prescribed trajectory. The plague will run its prescribed course and upon accomplishment of its mission it shall return to its abode where it will remain in hibernation until the next decree comes from the Arsh of Allah Azza Wa Jal. The virus is a cog in Allah’s Athaab machinery.
(8) Undoubtedly, Allah Ta’ala cures. In fact He is the only One Who cures. Medicine cannot cure of its own accord. It cures only when He commands. Precisely for this reason, most people who resort to medicine are not cured. Only those are cured by medicine who are destined to be cured. This is Taqdeer. The Hadith which the moron munaafiqeen quote, expressly states: “with the permission of Allah.” But there is no cure for Allah’s Punishment in medicine, vaccines and any other physical remedy. The solution is only Inaabat Ilallaah.
Furthermore, the solution, that is, the cessation of the plague, will be only after the prescribed Punishment has been delivered and meted out.
(9) Face Masks? Indeed this is a wonderful development. The Niqaab which kuffaar and munaafiqeen abhor and which has been banned in the U.K., Europe and some other rubbish places, has asserted its right and domination. Now even the kuffaar, including the menfolk for the fear of death, are wearing Niqaabs. Even the men have become women donning niqaabs. Allah Ta’ala operates in mysterious and wonderful ways incomprehensible to brains fossilized and stagnated with kufr and materialism. The donning of niqaabs by even these panic-stricken males is indeed ludicrous and amusing.
The Hadith advising covering the face while sneezing applies to all times. But the morons are waking up only now. It is not an order specific with a plague. It is a requisite of the Sunnah Islamic culture which the kuffaar are now enforcing.
While the atheists are donning niqaabs for fear of contracting the disease via the virus, Allah Ta’ala has commanded our womenfolk to don niqaabs to prevent the spread of the spiritual virus of concupiscence which is extremely contagious. In the wake of this disease come the physical diseases of venereal disease, Aids and other sicknesses concomitant to these diseases which destroy both the morality and physical lives of millions. This virus infects the lustful cravings of males, be they evil or pious, and it takes in its stride the entire populace of the world, hence the Islamic compulsory requirement of ‘face masks’ (niqaabs) to be donned by women to block the virus from infecting the opposite sex. Subhaanallah! Whether they like it or not, the kuffaar have been constrained by fear of death to introduce Shar’i provisions in their measures to combat the physical virus.
(10) The measure of washing hands having been enacted into law is indeed amusing. More than fourteen centuries ago washing hands on a regular basis was instituted as the Sunnah. In this belated era, non-Muslims have realized the great importance of this Islamic precept. The importance of hygiene is adequately borne out by the Hadith of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam): “Cleanliness (Tahaarat) is half of Imaan.”
How ludicrous! Governments have to introduce laws to make compulsory washing of the hands which even our little children practice with rigidity. Cleanliness in Islam is equated with Ibaadat. We are not in need of gaining any lessons from anyone in this regard.
(11) It is a perfidious and a satanic canard to falsely claim that “Home quarantine” is a Prophetic advice.” A Hadith which has absolutely no relationship with this preposterous falsehood, is misinterpreted by brains convoluted with Satanism. This has already been explained above.
Yes, spiritual home quarantine is a fundamental requisite of Tasawwuf. Reduction of contact with people – keeping such contact at a bare necessary minimum – is essential for saving oneself from the plethora of spiritual viruses and germs which are extremely contagious and which cause severe spiritual diseases such as kibr (pride), hasad (envy), hiqd (malice), tama’ (avarice), and many other destructive attributes.
So while we are at one with others and aliens regarding ‘quarantine’, the spheres of operation and the objectives are widely divergent. The quarantine of the people of crass materialism who have no concept of The Creator and the Hereafter, applies to physical diseases and the fear of death. On the other hand, the quarantine of the People of Islam is of a spiritual nature which prevents from contracting the contagious diseases known in our parlance as Akhlaaq Razeelah (rotten moral qualities). And, the primary objective is to gain the Pleasure of Allah Ta’ala.
This in brief, is our response to the moron, bootlicking munaafiqeen who are anonymously circulating their rubbish which is a scandalous distortion of the Ahaadith. Insha-Allah, a detailed article shall be published regarding the seemingly conflicting Ahaadith on this topic.
12 Sha’baan 1441 – 6 April 2020