Scraping the very dregs of the barrel of ignorance and stupidity, the Munaafiqeen (Hypocrites), in their desperation for displaying some semblance of ‘islamic’ evidence to bolster their nifaaqi desire and demand for the closure of the Musaajid, clutched at a ridiculous straw. These Munaafiq donkeys now proffer a character, Ibn Sina, who appeared on the platform of history a thousand years after Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam).
With a hideously stupid argument they seek to justify the closure of the Houses of Allah Azza Wa Jal with a medical opinion/measure of the Zindeeq, Ibn Sina to whom the quarantine measure is attributed. It is ludicrous to present the medical opinion of a Zindeeq who came 1000 years after Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam), to support the kufr of closing the Musaajid, an act of heinous kufr which has no precedent in the annals of Islam an no support whatsoever in the Shariah.
Besides Ibn Sina being a Zindeeq peanut in a pile of other copro-worms, he is not counted even among the deviate scholars. Ibn Sina was a poodle of the kuffaar Greek philosophers. He latched on to the kufr ideology of the Greek Philosophers who, despite their claim to be intellectual and rational creatures, were another brand of Greek mythologists.
The beliefs of Ibn Sina which he acquired from his kuffaar Greek masters as today’s munaafiqeen and zanaadaqah lap up the vomit of their university atheist professors, are an obnoxious conglomeration of epistasis and insoforia of the worst kind of kufr. The following beliefs of kufr will be shocking to the people of Imaan who have been misled regarding Ibn Sina.
Ibn Sina’s Beliefs
1) The world is not of temporal origin. That is: the world is uncreated and co-eternal with Allah Azza Wa Jal.
2) Allah Azza Wa Jal is devoid of attributes. He is merely a creative energy from which ensues creation without Him having any will or power over the creations emanating from Him. He is like the sun from which flow rays of light and heat over which the sun has no control.
3) He denies the existence of Jannat and Jahannam.
4) He denies the resurrection in Qiyaamah and of Qiyaamah itself.
5) He believed that the Ambiyaa (Alayhimus salaam) were reformers for the ignorant masses, not for donkey intellectuals as himself and the donkeys which abound in our current era, parading as the ‘intelligentsia’ when in reality they are ignorantsia.
6) Thus, the entire Islam, its beliefs and practices, was a ruse for educating the ignorant masses.
While Ibn Sina is generally known as a Muslim due to masquerading as one just as the Munaafiqeen of today are portraying themselves as Muslims, he was a copro-Zindeeq.
Ibn Sina’s ‘quarantine’ view has no relationship with the kufr of closing the Musaajid even on the assumption that there is medical sense in his medical knowledge. Undoubtedly, he was a hakeem par excellence, but bereft of the slightest vestige of Imaan. After his death, someone saw him in a dream. In the dream, Ibn Sina, pointing to the Auliya and Sufiya said:
Haa ulaa ee falaasah haqqan (“They, i.e. the Sufiya, are the true philosophers.”)
The attempt to eke out capital from Ibn Sina has added to the stupidity of the Munaafiqeen.
13 Sha’baan 1441 – 7 April 2020