GUIDANCE AND THE SHARIAH’S DIRECTIVE FOR MUSLIMS
“Verily, the Musaajid are for Allah, therefore do not call on anyone besides Allah.”
“Verily, the kuffaar prevent (Muslims) from the Path of Allah and from Musjidul Haraam.”
“Who is a greater oppressor than the one who prevents the Thikr of Allah’s Name in the Musaajid and strives to destroy the Musaajid?”
For maintaining their Imaan, it is essential that Muslims understand that:
(1) It is Waajib to perform the five faily Fardh Salaat with Jamaat in the Musaajid regardless of the fear and panic created by the Agents of Iblees in our misdst, namely, the zindeeq, munaafiq doctors and vile molvis and moron sheikhs.
(2) It is absolutely haraam to close the Musaajid and to debar Muslims from Jumuah Salaat and the five daily Salaat.
(3) The Musaajid are Waqf, i.e. no one besides Allah Azza Wa Jal, owns the Musaajid. The trustees of the Musjid and the moron imaam and vile murtad molvis do not own the Musjid. While the trustees have the right to administer the affairs of the Musjid fully within the confines of the Shariah, they have no right to close the Musjid and prevent any Muslim from entering to perform Salaat and Ibaadat. They do not own the Musjid.
(4) If the trustees persist in their haraam treason of closing the Musaajid, then it is the Waajib obligation of the Musallis of the neighbourhood to dismiss the trustees regardless of the westernized constitution which they have fabricated to entrench their haraam grip on the Musaajid. If the Musjid is locked, the musallis have the right to break the locks, enter and perform Salaat.
(5) It is the right and the Waajib obligation of the Musallis to dismiss the fussaaq trustees and to appoint new Trustees to govern the affairs of the Musjid.
(6) Muslims should not be so spineless as to submit to the gross infractions and the kufr of the trustees and the murtad/munaafiq molvis and shaitaani sheikhs such as Reverend Abraham Bham, Taha Karan, Zubair Bhayat, Yahya Bham and others of the same haraam ilk. All of these clownish characters are non-entities, sell-outs and thorns in the flesh of the community. Their ‘fatwas’ are not worth the value of even a sheet of toilet paper.
(7) If they issue written fatwas, then provided Allah’s Name/Qur’aanic verses/Ahaadith do not appear thereon, it will be permissible to use such shaitaani fatwas as toilet paper in the same way as Mullah Ali Qaari said: Ya joozul istinjaa bi auraaqil mantiq (Istinja with the pages of the books of logic is permissible.)
(8) Every Muslim is under Shar’i obligation to struggle to keep aloft the Torch of Islam by fulfilling his duties to Allah Ta’ala. These include shunning the murtaddeen and munaafiqeen in our midst. Salaat behind these munaafiqeen is NOT VALID.
Hasbunallaahu wa ni’mal Wakeel Wa ni’man Naseer (Sufficient for us is Allah. He is a wonderful Friend and a wonderful Helper)
“There is no help except from Allah, The Mighty, The Wise.”
27 Rajab 1441 – 22 March 2020