‘ISLAMOPHOBIA’ – ALLAH’S PUNISHMENT
By A U.K. STUDENT OF THE DEEN
In light of the growing Islamophobia in the UK, which is fast gaining impetus mainly (but not exclusively) through the misdeeds of members of the Khawarij sect (Salafis) repeatedly murdering civilians in the name of Jihad and Islam, I have written a short message to my family and friends.
ALLAH’S GREATER PUNISHMENT IS NOW IMMINENT
With the sudden increase in the number of people in the UK, and also in other parts of the world, expressing empathy with, and even praising the Chinese authorities for their internment and “Islamophobic” oppression of millions of Chinese Muslims, it is worth bearing in mind the Sunnah of Allah regarding the calamities that befall us.
The Qur’aan Majeed states explicitly:
“And whatever strikes you of disaster (e.g. “islamophobic” oppression, internment camps, lynch mobs, genocide etc.) – it is due to what YOUR own hands have earned (i.e. misdeeds); although He overlooks much.” (42:30)
The early Muhaddith and contemporary of Imam Bukhari, Ibn Abi Haatim, relates the following Hadith regarding this Divine Rule stated in the aforementioned verse:
“When it was revealed, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“By the one in whose Hands is the soul of Muhammad, there is no scratch from a twig, nor palpitation of a vein, nor a slip of the feet, except (that it occurs) due to a sin. And what Allah overlooks is more.”
Amongst the vilest examples of misdeeds which have become rampantly prevalent today is, the halaalization (treating as Halaal) of acts and practices which the Shariah regards as the worst of sins, and this was always the view of the senior Ulama of all Math-habs. But today, they all have departed from this earthly abode.
With their departure, the vacuum has been filled with molvis and sheikhs of the worst brand of corruption – worse than the corruption of the Ulama of Bani Israaeel who are severely castigated in the Qur’aan-e-Kareem. Regarding this state of affairs, Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“The Saalihoon are departing (from this world) one after the other (in quick succession). Then will remain only the hufaalah (waste matter, rubbish) such as the chaff of barley or dates. Allah will have no care whatsoever for them.”
A few from the numerous acts of vice and evil are:
1) The widespread halaalization of pictures of animate objects (e.g. television) which according to authentic Hadith is amongst the very worst of sins, but which even the ulama or so-called ulama have halaalized on the basis of glaringly corrupt interpretation which is an insult to intelligence.
2) Eating during a fasting day of Ramadhan based on the so-called “Aadil” and glaringly invalid moon-sighting testimony of a non-existent moon, governed and controlled by one of the most evil regimes (Saudi) in the world. The gravity of this sin perpetrated by the vast majority can be understood by the fact that the compensation of an intentionally missed fast is 60 consecutive days of fasting.
3) The now widespread practice of Maulanas and Shaykhs doing away completely with the laws of segregation of the sexes while attending openly mixed weddings, events, and the like, with even senior Muftis now shamelessly conducting television interviews face to face with young attractive females, against a backdrop of deafening and satanic silence adopted by those who are meant to be at the forefront of condemning evil and issuing guidance and clarification to the masses.
4) The evil of interfaith functions supported and promoted by ulama to the extent of allowing non-Muslims to sing, pray and promote their religion inside the Musjid.
5) Using the Qur’aan as an object of trade for the acquisition of monetary gain. This is a spectacular evil today of the qaaris about whom Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Most of the munaafiqeen of my Ummah are its qaaris.”
Warning these villains, Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Recite the Qur’aan. Do not eat with it.”
That is, do not make it a source of livelihood.
6) Ulama opening the Musaajid for females despite the Sahaabah having banned their attendance.
7) Ulama promoting entry of non-Muslims – men and women – to enter the Musaajid.
8) The vices of the masses are too numerous to list.
In brief, large scale flagrant transgression, in fact rejection of the Shariah, is practised by the masses of the Ummah
The calamities that descend due to our misdeeds is in proportion to their gravity – the greater the sin, the greater the calamity. The ploy (trick) of hiding behind scholars who halaalize doubtful and prohibited matters, does not work against this Divine Rule of calamities which often descend in the form of disease (mental and physical), family turmoil, accidents, and many other forms. These are the lesser forms of punishment which are the prelude to the greater, universal punishment which will take everyone – the masses, the ulama and the so-called pious – in its sweep.
Condemning the Muslims of Bani Israaeel for their haraam nafsaani taqleed (blind-following) of their Ruhbaan and Ahbaar (senior Muftis and Shaykhs), Allah Ta’ala states:
“They take their Ahbaar and their Ruhbaan as gods besides Allah.”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) explained that “taking gods besides Allah” was in reference to the masses treating as Haraam and Halaal what their Ahbaar and Ruhbaan ruled to be Haraam and Halaal in conflict with the Shariah.
If every type of taqleed was permissible, then Allah Ta’ala and Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) would not have condemned the Muslims of Banee Israaeel in the harshest possible terms, effectively stating that they had committed Shirk (polytheism).
The taqleed that is permissible, in fact Waajib (obligatory), is only to the ruling, derived from the Qur’an and Sunnah, by the galaxy of Mujtahideen, and which eventually became enshrined in the Four Madh-habs. Examples of such rulings to which Taqleed is Waajib include the absolute prohibition of pictures of animate objects, the absolute prohibition of free-mixing, and the absolute prohibition of accepting the moon-sighting testimony that is controlled, governed, monitored and declared by a Faasiq (openly sinful) and Faajir (criminal) regime such as the Saudi regime.
Allah’s declaration that calamities are a consequence of our sins is a recurring one in the Qur’an.
Allah Ta’ala states in Surah ar-Room:
“Fasaad (anarchy / strife / killing) has appeared on the land and the ocean on account of the (misdeeds) perpetrated by the hands of the people, so that He (Allah) gives them to taste (the consequences) of some of their perpetrations (e.g. halaalization of sin and evil), for perhaps they will return (to the Path of Rectitude).”
The reference is to the lesser punishment which in terms of the Sunnah of Allah Ta’ala precedes the greater punishment which obliterates the villainous and unrepentant scum.
Says the Qur’aan Majeed:
“Most assuredly, We shall (first) cause them to taste of the lesser punishment, not the greater punishment, for perhaps they may (heed) and return (to the Path of Rectitude).”
When the vile misdeeds become widespread and are met with silence even by the supposedly pious, then even those who do not transgress directly but fail to speak out (at the least to their own kin) will become enveloped by the Universal Punishment which usually develops incrementally and in stages, often culminating, at its peak, in the form of barbaric and sadistic hordes of Kuffaar rampaging and pillaging ravenously through Muslim neighbourhoods, as has occurred countless times in history, and is currently being enacted in Burma, India, China, and many other countries:
“Beware of such a (universal) punishment which will not be restricted to only the transgressors among you.”
According to the Sunnah of Allah, He will not change our condition until we change what is within ourselves. Time is running out fast. We are swiftly approaching the point of no return.
9 Rabiuth Thaani 1441 – 6 December 2019